Bacán bed&breakfast is situated in the Molenstraat; named after a medieval corn mill, the Noordmolen. Together with the adjacent Oude Molstraat and Juffrouw Idastraat, the Molenstraat is one of the oldest streets of The Hague. They were dirt roads and once formed the boundary between the old village Die Haghe and the dunes.
The Molenstaat is a pedestrian street. There is a guarded parking garage in the Torenstraat; the maximum rate is € 26.00 per 24 hrs.
From Amsterdam/Schiphol A4, Rotterdam A13 en Utrecht A12
* At "Prins Clausplein" follow the sign "Den Haag A12"
* Follow the sign "Centrum/Scheveningen Haven" and turn left at the end of the highway
* Immediately after the turn choose the lane into the direction of "MCH Westeinde/Centrum Noord" and turn right at the traffic light
* At the next traffic light turn left into the "Mauritskade"
* Turn left at the fifth traffic light; crossing Elandstraat and Torenstraat.
* Follow the Torenstraat up to the Q-Park parking garage
If you use a navigation system, please enter the following address of Q-park: Geest 1
Bacán bed&breakfast is at 15 minutes walking distance from The Hague Central train Station.
If you would like to continue to travel with public transport to our bed&breakfast:
From Station Holland Spoor
* Take tram 1 with direction "Scheveningen Noorderstrand"
* Get out at stop "Kneuterdijk"
* Walk on your left side into the Heulstraat up to Noordeinde street and go left
* The first street on your right hand side is the Molenstraat
From The Hague Central Station
* Take tram 16 with direction "Statenkwartier"
* Get out at stop "Noordwal"
* Walk on your right hand side into Noordwal street up to the Prinsestraat
* Go right into the Prinsestraat; the first street on your left hand side is the Molenstraat
2513 BJ The Hague
+31 6 341 441 35